The first batch of Department of Architecture, Balochistan University of Information Technology, Engineering and Management Sciences (BUITEMS) graduated in the last week of June 2015.
The thesis jury comprised of PCATP members and respected architects from all over Pakistan, namely Ar. Shahab Ghani Khan and Ar. Arif Changezi from Karachi, Ar. Prof. Anis Ahmed Siddiqi from Lahore and Ar. Ejaz Qadri from Islamabad. Following the jury, the Vice Chancellor of the University, Engineer Farooq Ahmed Bazai also visited to see the final projects and appreciated the sincere effort put forth by the students.
Some of the thesis projects are presented in this issue of ARCHI TIMES.
- Primary school thesis – Adeel Zahoor
- Rehabilitation center for Physically disabled – Behlol Khan
- Enhancing User experience in Commercial Space – Jahangeer Khan
- Methodoligies of integrating nature into architecture – Bilal Saeed
- Art Council – Talaymana Kasi